Frogmodel 3D Models are royalty free. means that, after Purchasing 3D Models, you are not required to make any future payments after purchase a 3D Model and you may use 3D Models in multiple projects, forever. The 3D Model License is the final and authoritative agreement.
This license is a binding agreement between the purchaser and Frogmodel and applies to all purchases made from Frogmodel.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. We have a full return policy for issues that are brought up to us within 7 days of purchasing. if you purchased a model that doesn’t work for you, we’ll give you a quick refund. Please send a ticket at : support.frogmodel.com
Please note that the delay to request a refund is 7 Days after purchase a model.
You are free to use 3D Model after purchase it as many clients as you want. but be aware that you need to purchase a license for each client that gets the 3D Model files
Modify a 3D Model
You are free to make any changes on any 3D Models purchased.
Editorial Uses Label
All Frogmodel 3D Models that has ”Editorial Use label” may not be used in a commercial, promotional, advertising or merchandising manner of any kind unless legal clearances are obtained from the third party intellectual property owners.
The Editorial licenses are for more specific content, For example a 3D model based on real-life copyrighted objects, such as Apple Products, Cars, Electronics and you may not own the original design or associated brand or logo copyright. These types of models are typically licensed on an Editorial basis and can be used for non-commercial projects such as news items or documentaries.
Types of Frogmodel Licenses
For upgrading license, Frogmodel use 2 types of license : Standard License and Extended License.
- Standard license : Standard licenses for 3D are for generic content as an original creation, such as (interior design of a building, plant) and can be used for commercial. This type of content cannot include anything with identifiable branding, logos or designs that may be copyrighted by someone else. In Graphics the Standard License allows the creation of up to 5,000 products (digital or physical) for sale.
- Extended License : The Extended License grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work you acquire (Work).
- Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
- Items purchased under an Extended License may be used for the following purposes:
- For making any motion pictures or videos, including commercial ones;
- For making any 2D or 3D prints, including those intended for sale (for example, a designer T-shirt, a movie poster, or a three-dimensional physical object);
- For making any computer- or console-based games, including commercial ones.
You cannot redistribute or resell items purchased under any type of license (Basic or Extended), whether separately or included in some kind of collection of 3D model resources.
Have a Question? Contact Support directly.